The Franklin – Last few Penthouses!
Chic award-winning suburban apartments from £141,750
Welcome to an exclusive collection of 79 modern boutique apartments in leafy Bournville. This is a new concept of living that brings together the best of both worlds; contemporary living in a beautiful garden village, just minutes from Birmingham city centre.
Bournville is a picturesque garden suburb with plenty of parks, tranquil walks, historic buildings and independent village shops, including an organic café and a local butchers just a short walk away from your apartment.
This leafy suburb was described by the Joseph Rowntree Foundation as “one of the nicest places to live in Britain”.
The Franklin is on the doorstep of everything Birmingham has to offer; exceptional restaurants, bars, shopping, entertainment, museums and cultural life. With Bournville train station a stone’s throw from your front door, you can be in the city centre in only 12 minutes.
Modern Living in a garden village
A home at The Franklin means you have the best of both worlds. You’ll find the balance between city life and the serenity of a home that’s beautiful, modern and easy to maintain.
Transforming a 1960’s building, the former Cadburys headquarters, into luxury apartments required a clear vision and design philosophy; to bring a new concept of living to Bournville with flair, tasteful design and careful attention to detail.
Luxury means every detail, however small, is considered. From the classic architecture to the quirky design touches in each apartment, The Franklin has drawn inspiration from the timeless style of the 1960’s to create unique homes.
• Satellite TV system
• 12 foot high ceilings in most apartments
- All communal areas designed by leading interior designers
- Contemporary designer entrance foyer with lounge
- Large, stylish gymnasium for residents access only, fitted to a high specification
- Integrated and covered car parking, plus exterior car park, allocated for apartments where indicated
- Covered cycle store
- Two lifts to serve all floors
- The building and its services will be managed by an appointed management company
Bespoke contemporary kitchens by Italian Designers Comprex, with soft- close drawers and a choice of colour ways and finishes. German designed built-in kitchen appliances including integrated cooker, ceramic hob, dishwasher, fridge/freezer and washer/dryer, all by Teka Group. Premium quality sink and Roca mixer tap. A choice of ceramic flooring to the kitchen and utility areas. Bespoke laminate work surfaces with matching backsplashes.
- Centralised gas heating systems supply individual
- Controllers to each apartment
- Satellite/Cable TV system
- Telephone points to kitchen/living areas
- All bathroom fittings by Roca
- Energy efficient, easy clean ‘The Gap’ wall hung WCs with soft-close seating
- Wall hung ‘Diverta’ wash basins with mixer taps
- Built-in baths with mixer taps, where shown
- Walk-in showers where shown, with minimal style glass screens and thermostatic shower columns incorporating overhead rain shower with separate hand shower
- A choice of ceramic flooring to the bathrooms
- Spacious rooms
- Loft-style high ceilings
- Unique internal glazed courtyards bringing natural light and air into the heart of the apartment
Each living room is flooded with natural light and features dramatic loft-style 12 foot ceilings, unheard of in typical developments. The open plan layout ensures a spacious, cosy and modern living room, perfect for entertaining and relaxing.
The kitchen is the heart of the home and The Franklin’s premium finishes and fixtures make this space perfect for entertaining and dining in style. Sleek Italian kitchens by Comprex Sr. L, integrated German appliances by Teka, including oven, ceramic hob, washer/dryers and dishwasher, as well as ceramic flooring and beautiful countertops, make cooking a pleasure.
The vision behind each bedroom is classic British character that nods to the 1960’s. From the architecture to the design, each room offers both luxury and space.
Bathrooms are light, airy and designed to the highest specifications, with luxurious fixtures by Spanish designers Roca plus an option of elegant palettes create the perfect space to unwind. Most bathrooms and en-suites feature walk-in rain showers and heated towel rails and lighting that will refresh you in the morning and relax you at the end of the day.
The lobby design is timeless. It includes large floor and wall tiles to maximize light levels. There is also an adjoining space with smoked oak timber and modern furniture where residents and visitors can meet
The spacious, modern and well equipped private gym caters to all fitness and exercise needs so you can always keep in great shape
Apartments and penthouses at The Franklin are selling fast. Contact us today for latest prices and availability.
Contact Us Now
Taking property development to the next level, Court Collaboration specialises in transforming iconic buildings into luxury homes for the future, bringing positive and lasting change to the communities it works in.
Working on large-scale developments, Court prides itself on transforming challenging buildings into desirable, high-specification living spaces with outstanding design, workmanship and attention to detail. To see Court’s full portfolio of developments please visit www.courtcollaboration.com
Hong Kong based Headland Developments and its investor base across Hong Kong, China and the Asia Pacific region, work with development partners across the UK in developing exciting projects across a range of property sectors. To see Headland’s experience across Asia and the United Kingdom please visit www.headlanddevelopments.com
Transport Links – 3 Mins Walk to Bournville Station
University of Birmingham Station 5 Mins
Queen Elizabeth Hospital 9 mins
Birmingham New Street Station 13 mins
Birmingham International Airport 44 mins
London Euston 105 mins
Motorway Links M42/M5/M6/M1/M40
Why Invest in Birmingham?
UK’s 2nd City
• Regional population of 4.3 million people of working age.
• One of the largest Chinese population outside of the capital.
• Highest quality of life for 3 years running.
• Cost of living and average property costs are 50% lower than London.
• More people relocated from London to Birmingham than any other city.
• 50% of the UK’s population live within 2-hour travel time, 90% within 4 hours.
• HS2 will reduce the travel time from London to Birmingham to 45 minutes.
• HS2 will provide Birmingham with access to 45 million people within 1-hour travel time.
• Birmingham Airport attracted 30 new routes in 2014, including China.
• UK’s 2nd largest student city.
• 5 universities and over 70,000 students with higher education.
Positioned for Growth
• Ranked as the No.1 investable city in the UK, overtaking London and Manchester.
• Awarded Foreign Direct Investment destination of the future.
• Attracted more foreign direct investment than any other city outside of the capital.
• Only city in the UK with a net export surplus with China.
• Start-up hub with more companies established in 2015 than any other regional city.
• Record 34 million visitors in 2014 (up 32% from previous year).
• One of the greenest cities in the UK.
• More kilometres of canals than Venice.
Contact Us Now