Laguna Park Lăng Cô – Vietnam
Home on the green
Fantastic town homes just US$273,000
Laguna Lăng Cô is the first fully-integrated and largest world-class resort in Vietnam, located on a beachfront site of approximately 280 hectares along 3 kilometres of the Central Vietnam coast.
Situated in a destination that resonates with mystique and natural beauty, Laguna Lăng Cô offers exclusive privacy in the tranquil Cu Du village of Thua Thien Hue province and provides the axis point for visiting several distinctive UNESCO World Heritage sites, including the imperial city of HUE, the charming ancient trading port of Hoi An, and the Cham Kingdom sanctuaries at My Son.
Laguna Lăng Cô is conveniently located within an hour;s drive from Da Nang International Airport and Phu Bai International Airport (Ha Noi).
With an appealing address adjacent to Laguna Lăng Cô Golf Club, homeowners can enjoy an amazing vista of the championship golf course, as well as a safe and secure environment with easy access ti quality recreational facilities within the resort destination, all a short stroll from the beach.
The contemporary aesthetics of Laguna Park’s homes are designed for the long-term residents living a modern lifestyle, with sustainability and functional comfort to the core.
Laguna Park homeowners benefit from being part of the Laguna family, and are eligible for a number of perks, including access to Angsana’s beach and hotel facilities, plus discount privileges as part of Banyan Tree’s global owners programme Sanctuary Club.
- Complimentary access to Angsana Lang Co beach
- Complimentary use of Angsana Lang Co main pool
- Complimentary use of Angsana Lang Co Fitness centre
- Complimentary use of Tennis court
- Complimentary use of inter-resort Shuttle boat and buggy service
Sanctuary Club privileges and discounts at global Banyan Tree Group hotels & resorts:
- 30% discount on best available rates for hotel accommodation
- 25% discount on food and beverage
- 20% discount on golf green fees
- 20% discount on a-la-carte spa menu
- 15% discount on gallery merchandise
- 15% discount on in-house tours
- 15% discount on laundry
- 10% discount on airport and ferry transfer
- Priority wait-list on reservations
- Early check-in / late check-out
We are offering a lifestyle investment opportunity coming along with our new residential project – Laguna Park Townhome which consists of 70 units located along the Laguna Lang Co Championship Golf Course and offers you:
- Best value of money townhome located within Laguna Lang Co integrated resort
- A stunning vista of the Nick Faldo-designed golf course and mountain, with peaceful canal view on the other side
- Access to Angsana Lang Co 5-star hotel facilities
- Sanctuary club’s privileges & discounts
- Option to reconfigure their Townhomes to suit their own needs with additional swimming pool at ground floor and multi-purpose room at rooftop.
Being an owner in Asia’s leading resort, a collection of hotels with their restaurants, rejuvenating spas, recreation facilities (including the acclaimed Laguna Lang Co Golf Course) are all within easy reach via the inter-resort shuttle bus and boat service.
Ground floor Area (sqm)
Parking area 35.71
Powder room 2.67
Living room 21.6
Dining room 7.23
Terrace & wash area 8.2
Optional area 38.47
Total area 123.09
*Optional private swimming pool available
2nd Floor Area (sqm)
Master bedroom 18.87
Master bathroom 6.36
Bedroom 2 11.93
Bathroom 2 4.71
3rd Floor Area (sqm)
Roof deck 1 17.28
Roof deck 2 + Balcony 28.09
Owners can be assured they are buying quality homes from an established, trustworthy, stock exchange-listed property developer.
Headquartered in Singapore, Banyan Tree Holdings Limited is a leading, international hospitality brand that manages and develops premium resorts, hotels and spas.
From a single boutique resort in Phuket in 1994, Banyan Tree has grown into a multi-business operator globally. Today, Banyan Tree manages and/ or has ownership interests in over 20 resorts and hotels, over 60 spas, in excess of 70 retail galleries and 3 golf courses.
Banyan Tree’s innovative business model is based on seven business segments generating multiple income streams: hotel investment, hotel management, spa operations, gallery operations, hotel residences, property sales, and design and related services.
The Group’s vision is to grow into a global business, with a portfolio of properties strategically placed around the world; its mission is inextricably intertwined with its commitment to corporate social responsibility and sustainable growth, as it continues to expand globally.
- Payment shall be made in US$ in the form of cash or by bank transfer into the Seller’s bank account
- Required signing Option form and placing a deposit of US$5,000
- Handover within 12-18 months
All town homes are the same size and offer exceptional golf and canal views. The standard size is 195.6 square metres with the option of adding pool and roof deck areas.
Management fee: US$0.5/sqm/month (Exclusive VAT)
(subject to review after 12 months of operation)
Management & Maintenance service:
- Security – 24-hour security guards
- Garbage collection – provided on a daily basis by Laguna Service Company
- Landscaped area – open space for recreational use by owners
- Electricity & water at common area
- Communications – each property is provided with telephone lines.
- Internal roads
- Pest control
- Estate Management – a dedicated developer’s team oversees the 24-hour security, garbage collection, gardening and landscaping, general cleaning and ongoing maintenance of common areas
- Loose furniture, soft furnishing
- Decorative light
- Operation Supply Equipment
- Multi-purpose room at rooftop (brick wall, architecture finishes, M&E work only)
- Swimming pool on the ground level
(*Price to be provided on request)
Capital Appreciation Potentials
- The positive development of the economy and real estate market in Central Vietnam
- The positive growth of domestic and international high-end tourism in Central Vietnam
- The growth of the Banyan Tree brand in Vietnam
- The long-term development of Laguna Lang Co as the largest and first fully integrated resort in Vietnam
- The high quality of design and construction of Laguna Lang Co properties
- The reasonable entry pricing structure to encourage first-time investors in Vietnam
Vietnamese citizens have property rights that are essentially equivalent to freehold, whereby the owner can freely transfer and lease properties. They also have the right to purchase multiple properties.
Foreigners purchasing Laguna Park may only enter into an onshore/ offshore lease agreement for one standard property which entitles them:
- Lease title in 70 years for the Freehold portion; and
- Lease title in 50 years for Leasehold portion
A dual onshore/offshore structure has been developed due to the restrictions imposed under Vietnam laws regarding the direct foreign ownership of real estate in Vietnam by non- Vietnamese. It has been used to give non-Vietnamese buyers opportunity to invest into a high- quality real estate product in Vietnam and to be able to participate in letting service to receive rental income from their unit when they are not using it. This legal structure has been developed by Kelvin Chia Partnership, a well-established international law firm with strong experience of real estate in Vietnam.
Laguna Park townhome is fully transferable to future investors should you wish to sell your property. The remainder of the term can be transferred to the next buyer (with applicable fees and taxes).